Scylla Sunday ~ Sisters

Good morning, I am sharing today's Scylla Sunday with my sister Yin.

We decided to take a Ussie for today's Sunday Selfie. Sorry we didn't link up Yin and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

People have often stated how well behaved we must be not getting on the furniture and knocking stuff off. Unfortunately Mom has photographic proof that we are not.

She does seem to understand about proper placement of knickknacks,  CATS must have plenty of room and a clear path. Although Mom is still very cross with me for knocking her coffee off her desk.

See she was enjoying her morning cup of Joe (why do they call coffee that?) in her favorite Caren and Cody coffee mug when I decided to stretch and well my hind legs ...the coffee cup went flying off the desk..the coffee went flying up out of it. Coffee got all over Mom's Teal Ottoman and the floor. She had to mop the floor, shampoo the ottoman and pick up broken pieces of ceramics all before drinking her first cup of coffee. She had only had a measly two sips.

But it totally wasn't my fault. 1.) The coffee cup isn't always there so how can you expect me to remember not to knock it off 2.) I was distracted by the dog (Fenris, it's always Fenris in the morning Tuiren doesn't like to sleep inside) and 3.) she had a book in my preferred spot so I had had to move to a different spot while I normally stretch to the right I was forced to stretch to the left. So I contend that IT WAS MOMMY'S FAULT!

I am sure you agree with me.

Don't you???

Now for some art work of me and Yin.

~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD on Scylla Sunday

14 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Scylla and Yin, you took such a lovely selfie!

And Scylla, of COURSE it was Mommy's fault. It's never your fault!

Zoolatry said...

Top to bottom: such pretty pictures of pretty kits! Each and every one and how good they were to pose nicely for Mom!

Millie and Walter said...

You two look very happy laying on that shelf. We totally believe it wasn't your fault that the coffee mug got knocked off the desk. That is very nice of your mom to make sure you kitties have room to hang out on those shelves.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think you two are the best shelf decorators ever!

Mickey's Musings said...

We totally agree with you Scylla!
Humans often do stupid things and blame us.
You two look so lovely together too :)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Eastside Cats said...

Scylla and Yin, you are adorable together!
Yep, the humans should know that anything within reach of a kitty is in the kitty domain!

The Island Cats said...

Of course it was the dog’s fault!!

pilch92 said...

Great ussies. How sad about your mom;s mug.

Stewart M said...

Cats are without blame I think! Thats what mine tell me anyway!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Love the ussies. BTW, TBT tells us the beverage was invented in England in 1537 by some guy named Joe Coffey (which people kept mispelling).

jank1961 said...

Oh boy, spilling coffee....that's a tough one. I've lost more than one coffee cup to the animals, but I think it's typically been the dogs, not the cats!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

Smudge said...

Oh goodness, if I ever knocked dad's coffee I think he'd go berserk, especially if he'd only had a sip or two. Whatever.

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Oh guys... it was definitely mommy's fault. You can't be blamed for the coffee incident! ;)
Thank you guys for your kind words on our Caster's memorial post. Having friends like you and being a part of such a supportive, cat-loving community has been so helpful. So thank you for reaching out.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Ladies we DO agree with you. Anytime things fall over around here there is a clear line to Dad's misplacement of the item MOL