Caturday Art

 This challenge was to put words in a block, which is harder than it sounds. I managed to get third place and learn to do something new, so I consider it a huge win. It was a lot of fun playing with the different fonts I have.

 Dracula's Bride no placement for this one.

 This was for a dog breed beginning with the letter G. It's my Dad's dog Mutt. The name is from the Mutt and Jeff comic which was before my time so I don't get the reference.

This challenge was to create a page for a Halloween song.

Mood Board challenge the colors were orange and lilac. Chimera snuck her way in.

My Year of the Roster got a Special Mention. ~ATCAD





10 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like your word block. It covers everything autumnal. I like the Year of the Rooster too.

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your artwork - especially the rooster!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, those are all awesome!

jank1961 said...

The autumn words, and the year of the rooster are my favorites!!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

pilch92 said...

These are all great. I especially like the Halloween and the words in the block.

Cathy Keisha said...

You should have won the Halloween one. Such talent.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

WOW!

catladymac said...

Does your Dad also have a small dog ? "Mutt and Jeff" were markedly different in size - Mutt was real tall and thin and Jeff was a short guy.

Millie and Walter said...

We love seeing all your art. Congrats on the placements too.

Juno said...

Wow, you're so talented!! Great art work! :)

Pinot xo