Feline Flower Friday with Chimera

 Hello everyone, we are having an ARCTIC BLAST which makes it colder than usual, I do NOT like this. So I am teleporting back to JUNE.

 We had cheerful flowers blooming, the bad Arctic Blast got most of them.


 Luckily Mom slaved away and moved the potted plants into the Greenhouse before the Arctic Blast got here. Youngest Boy helped a little.

 I think I hear someone coming.

Oh, it's Mom with the camera. I am so out of here.

I am going to go curl up on my couch next to the CAT PILLOW until winter is over. Mom blogged about the study today on HER Blog, you can read about it here.  ~Chimera

8 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Sorry the Artic Blast took out your flowers. They were so pretty and cheerful!

The Florida Furkids

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, I want to teleport with you! This cold is for the birds...

Sandee said...

Cold always takes the beautiful flowers away. They will return in the spring, but that seems a long time from now.

Have a purrfect day and weekend, Chimera. My best to your mom. ♥

Millie and Walter said...

It's even colder here. Our snow is melting but the yard is still mostly covered.

pilch92 said...

Keep warm cutie.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are prettier than the flowers.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The trip to June was much appreciated! It has been 10-15F below normal lately. And windy...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We get maybe one frost here per year, and we luckily missed your arctic blast - it hit every other part of the country except for our area!