Caturday Art with Chimera

Don't get excited the dead computer isn't fixed yet. Mommy saw this in the draft folder yesterday when she helped us tell you about the dead computer.

Today's artwork is a simple foil with a bubble overlay and a fringe frame. Do you recognize the subject of my master piece?

This is my spot on the couch, MOL when I am not lurking on MY SIDE of the Couch.

From here I can give Mommy's hair a bath.

I can keep an Eagle Eye on Fenris and Tuiren.

Mom doesn't think I look comfortable, but I am. Hope this works OK as a Selfie, since apparently this week I have to do everything. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad there was something for you to share, even with your computer problems!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You did well, Chimera!

Loulou said...

Chimera, you know how to HANG....

Millie and Walter said...

That looks like a comfy place to hand out Chimera.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope your computer problems will be fixed soon for you. Chimera, we just love your wonderful spot you have there on the couch. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
World of Animals

jank1961 said...

That is quite a cozy spot, Chimera!
Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets