Thankful Thursday with the Girl Cats

 Do you think I am going to get in trouble I was just exercising my claws?  ~Chimera

 I am thankful for siblings, comfy couches, and pillows.

 I am also thankful my Mommy thinks I am a pretty girl.

 She says I have amazing green eyes and beautiful fur.

 I am also thankful for the warm sunshine. We love this couch cause it's next to a window.

 We are also thankful to all our friends that stop by and leave comments. ~Miss Yin

I am thankful for blankets, comfy couches, pillows and siblings especially those who cuddle nicely with you. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, Yin, and Scylla...you are all beautiful!
We are so hot and muggy right now; no one wants a blanket or a heaty pad.
However, Sweetie still wants to climb onto my torso and rest...

Brian's Home Blog said...

You ladies are real beauties! Love ya sweet Scylla! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Millie and Walter said...

You girls look like you are enjoying yourselves. We don't think you will get in too much trouble Chimera. Your too cute to stay mad at.

Sandee said...

Those are all wonderful thankful things. I don't think anyone is in trouble either.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Just blame the doggies instead, Chimera!

Lovely kitties, all of you!! Right now we, too will pass on the blankies and stuff like that...its swelteringly hot and humid here...but we think you know all about it being down south there...

pilch92 said...

You are too cute to get into trouble :)

Mickey's Musings said...

We are thankful for girl Thursday. Yin, we also think you are lovely!!!!
You have shiny black furs like our Julie.
Chimera, we don't think you will be in serious trouble.
That's where being cute comes in handy ;)
MOL!


Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are all good things to be thankful for...

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Your mommy is rigth about your eyes.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope you didn't get into trouble, Chimera!