Tuiren Tuesday

 

For some reason Mom loves kitty piles especially when they are touching. Chimera never sleeps with the other cats, we don't know why. She only snuggles with me (Fenris) and the humans. And Mom thinks it was more she wanted my bed, then she wanted to snuggle with me.


Now Tuiren is going to take over, bye ya'll. Well really it's Tuiren Tuesday you would think I could have barked the entire post but Fenny just had to add his two cents. Oh well we are going for a walk want to join us? I love walks.


Fenris thinks me and Mom walks too slow, he either has to wait for us or come back and get us.


This is blue sage, isn't it pretty?


The Sniffie roses.They bloom a lot throughout the year.


Mom is watering stuffs so we have to wait, I don't mind.


Although I wouldn't mind some water.


This is Whirling Butterflies, it's a native plant. ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD with help from Fenris (I didn't need the help did I?)

8 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome tour of the garden Fenris!
I like the picture of the cats feet touching ;)
All is good when it's naptime ;)
Purrs, Julie

Millie and Walter said...

We loved going on the walk with both of you. It's great to see you two enjoying your yard as much as we enjoy ours.

Sandee said...

Aw on all your precious babies. Our pup always thought we walked to slow too. I would remind here that she had four legs and we only have two.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Goes to show, every cat and every doggo have their own purrsonalities.

pilch92 said...

I love kitty piles too, but mine never do that. Beautiful blooms. XO

Genevieve said...

You have it all under control, T. Your walking area is very pretty and springy!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Some cats just need space to slep.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That's acute kitty pile, and Tuiren, we enjoyed the tour you gave us!