Sunday Selfie with Chimera (& Mom)

Really I have to do everything around here. Even though I am soaking wet I have been informed that I must do the Selfie today. So here is my selfie.


Now if you don't mind, well really even if you do mind, I am going to dry myself off. Mom stop whining about me getting you wet. I am MUCH wetter and you went swimming yesterday so...what's the difference between some idiot jumping in a pool of water and the idiot having a wet cat sit on top of them?


Just for that I am going to do an ussie.


I didn't really mean to call you an idiot Mom, but I can't imagine getting wet on purpose. I do not like being wet and the naughty sky started leaking before I could get inside. Let's hug and make up. I am mostly dry now so I will not get you very wet.


Now that I have meet all my obligations I think it's time for a nap. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

PeeS: we almost forgot about Pirate Day, we hopes you will forgive the rerun.
 

We apologize to our old friends for the rerun and we hope our new friends enjoy it...

Captain Tuiren with her First Mate Chimera are off to find buried treasure. Chimera is carefully studying the map for clues. While the faithful Polly squawks directions in Captain Tui's ear, and Ollie the Octopus lays in wait to capture ships that stray into his territory.
 
Yang has joined their crew along with his sidekicks Petey the One Eyed Cat and Nolly. Nolly's knowledge of Pirate Maps will prove invaluable in their race to find the treasure before other pirates can.

Captain Scylla has her crew lined up. First Mate Fenris will keep an eye out from the crows nest for approaching storms and pirate ships.  And the Fearless Yin will keep her sword handy in case they need it. Molly is determined to beat her twin to the pirate treasure and is giving advice, but we doubt Captain Scylla will listen to her.

Who do you think will get to the treasure first Captain Tuiren or Captain Scylla?

Personally we think Artemisia the Pirate Queen is going to beat them both.We sure do wish she would stop sailing the high seas and come home. Mommy says that would be the best treasure ever.
~ATCAD

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice selfie, Chimera!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you Summer.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are wonderful selfies you two! Captain Scylla, you look beautiful girl!

meowmeowmans said...

Chimera, we think you did a great selfie with Mom. We're sorry the skies opened up on you before you could get to the house, though!

We loved your Meow Like a Pirate Day rerun! Arrgh!

Genevieve said...

Wet is a deal breaker. I think you and your mama handled it all very well.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Little Miss Titch said...

Their not reruns for me so I'm loving them xoxo Little Miss Titch

pilch92 said...

Did you really jump in the water? Nice ussie. Happy Pirate Day! XO

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a great ussie with Mom and you all make the best pirate crew Yarr

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Such sweet selfies! Happy pirate day!

Millie and Walter said...

You did a great job with your selfies and ussies, Chimera. We enjoyed seeing the flash back pirate pictures too.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Getting wet is never any fun, but you still took beautiful selfies!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

OK I have to admit it, your pirate Selfies are the best ever! You ALL look totally amazing (and hello yo your mum too!)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your markings

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We did a 'rerun' post too...

Loved seeing them all once again, no worries!!
Never give up hope for Artemesia. ♥

We got wet here today, too...