Fun Friday

 

Scylla eventually shared with me.


I really really LOVE the ice-cream cone.


I can see why the humans refuse to share their ice-cream, this is heavenly.


But I am not sure how you are suppose to eat it.


Maybe I'll just sniff it some more.


It smells so good.


Thank you so much 15 and Meowing & Mrs Ellen Pilch.

 

I could play with this all night.


Who needs supper when you have dessert. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD


PeeS: It has been hot and humid here although it's suppose to turn cold this weekend. Mom has been working on bringing her tropical and tender perennials into the greenhouse. Our flowers are still blooming up a storm and we are sharing their pictures on Mom's blog here.

7 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You sure are having fun playing with that ice cream cone, Yang. We like to clean our pawrents bowls whenever they eat it, too.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are so lucky your parents share their ice cream with you. Mom likes chocolate ice cream so she says we can't have any. ~Yang

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Ooo that looks fun!

Zoolatry said...

Mmm, my cone is strawberry. Yours looks like blueberry! Shall we share a taste?
Yummmy.

pilch92 said...

Awww...I am glad you got a turn. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

The best of that ice cream cone is that it is zero calories

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I don't think human ice cream come in catnip flavor!