Throwback Thursday

 

Unfortunately Mom got the mail in close to super time and while I had the prizes from 15 and Meowing to myself for a few brief glorious minutes my siblings soon started arriving. Yang was first on the scene and the scent of nip distracted him from supper.


Yin soon arrived to take over the mat. It was her favorite of all the prizes.


I was rather partial to the ice cream cone.


I am not SHARING.


Yang wanted to join Yin on her trip.


They decided to closely examine the mat.


I wanted to see what the were meowing about. Hey Yin, where did your head go???


I think I will stick to the ice cream that mat is to trippy for me. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are having lots of trouble with SPAM and may have to turn comment moderation on soon if it doesn't stop. We apologize in advance for any difficulties it may cause. Thank you for stopping by to visit us, we enjoy hearing from our friends. ~Scylla

Millie and Walter said...

You kitties sure do enjoy those nip toys. We wish there was an equivalent for us pups. Don't worry about turning on comment moderation. Some of the other blogs we visit have done the same thing so we completely understand. Spam is a nuisance.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was sure some fun NipFest gang!

catladymac said...

Glad you all settled on a way to share those marvelous toys !

pilch92 said...

I am glad you all enjoyed the mat and ice cream cone. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Toys are a wonderful surprise.