Wayback Wednesday (August 2021)

 

When it's hot out we come in during the day and sleep in air conditioned comfort.


Mom says we are spoilt.


How can I be spoilt when a rude Mommy dumps her wet swimsuit on top of me.


The fact I am sleeping on top of the laundry basket is no excuse.


Well since I am up lets go look at flowers, I need to dry off anyway.


Wildflowers



Mom thinks this is an Elderberry.



We arty fied this picture so you could see I have two eyes. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am so happy to see you, thanks for coming by to visit. ~Chimera

The Florida Furkids said...

Chimera, Mom heard you are having problems getting into Scouts. If you email me, I can try to help.

Raz

Millie and Walter said...

We like being in the AC when it's hot outside, too. Those are pretty flowers you found.

pilch92 said...

Such cuties. And pretty flowers.

meowmeowmans said...

You're not spoilt. We think you're just particular -- and loved!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We like to chill in the AC too when its too hot outside...but right now we like to warm ourselves by the heat registers,LOL!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Don't knock it. You get to snuggle with your mom's smell