Fenris Friday (Pictures from December 16th)

This is what I think of getting a bath, although I make the best of it and make sure Mom gets as wet as I do. Hence the kayaking gear. Mom is sort of clever that way once she realized I was going to get water all over her she started wearing stuff that would repeal water and dry fast. Took most of the fun out of it.


Mom decided my Christmas present was going to be a bath, so December 16th off to LaundroMutt we went. They had decorated for Christmas so Mom asked the girl at checkout if she would take some pictures. 


We don't have many of me and Mom together. So I guess this is an OK Christmas present.


Although I wish she had done a better job drying me off.


Mom loves LaudroMutt, she tried to get Grandpa to take Lady O there but he doesn't want to spoil her. She will get bathed at home when the weather is warmer.


Lady O is better behaved than I am, she just stands there and lets you brush her. No running off, no laying down, no getting aggravated. Just patiently stands there and let's the human brush away. She is making me look bad. 

But Mom LOVES ME!!! ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD
 

9 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Getting a bath might not be much fun but you sure do look handsome after it. {{sigh}}

Those are great pictures of you and your mom together and something she will surely treasure.

Yours,

Millie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love these pics! You are looking mighty fine (and fluffy!), Fenris!

Woofs,
Ollie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks Millie, I might let Mom bath me more since you think I look handsome (blushing)

Thanks Ollie, it's nice seeing all of you. ~Fenris

da tabbies o trout towne said...

laundromutt !!!! fenris ya gotta add mit thatz a clever name ;) ♥♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Fenris, these are beautiful photos of you and Mom. Thanks for sharing.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

catladymac said...

You certainly are handsome Fenris !

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

All washed up and fluffy! Happy Pup = Happy Mom!

pilch92 said...

Awww...very sweet photos. XO

LOULOU said...

Fenris we had no idea you were so BIG! That is a lot to wash! But your mom looks really clean so you did a good job, haha.