Message for Loulou

  Loulou said...

Such a dear deer! Could you let me know if the blanket is heated and what is the make? Merci. It's for my arthitis.

 

For some reason we are unable to comment on your blog, it keeps saying it's spam. Anyway that particular blanket isn't heated, until recently it hasn't been cold enough for me to want the heated blankets. We do have several Mom likes to think they are hers. Our current favorite is  Sharper Image Calming Cozy Model CHC-3 Mom got it from Bed & Bath for her birthday. It is a foot massager too.  I Scylla only like it as a warming blanket, when Mom has the massage feature turned on it makes a lot of noise. Maybe if she turns it on low I'll give it a chance. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

Very nice artwork!!
Well done :)
The "Dear Santa" one made mum laugh :)
Purrs, Julie