Catuday Art with Fenris

Most of our pictures are from the Layout A Day Challenge at DSS. The prompt for this one was to have a paper peek through.


The prompt for this one was to blend flowers into the paper which Mom did at the top.


This prompt was to write on ephemera. 


This one Mom messed up the prompt was to put one picture in 3 frames. This was incorrect but it turned out sort of cute.


This was the correct version. Mom had to change the picture because the first picture wouldn't work for this.


Mom had several pictures she was looking at so she made this page just for fun.


And this was yesterday's challenge. It was a template challenge. You either had to do it with shadows or without and you had to do everything. Mom chose to do it without shadows for the challenge. But for us she added shadows to Fenris' name and the papers and picture frame. 


This is the one for the challenge. Mom liked the way the flowers looked like they were part of the background. 


The prompt for this was to use a mask.



 And this was a mini kit challenge at ginger Scraps. Grandma got to meet O & G at Old Fashioned Day. The evidence on her pants suggest that she also enjoyed a chili dog while she was there.

Everyone thank you so much for your continued well wishes we sure do appreciate them. I am doing a lot better. My liver values were elevated when I went in Wednesday but we think it is because of the high dose of prednisone I was on 30mg I am not taking that much now (they are tapering me off of it) and after I have been off of it for awhile we will recheck my liver values. But please keep the POTP and purrs coming I want to stay with my Mom for a lot longer. ~Your pal, Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice art! I'm continuing to send healing purrs your way, Fenris.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Such lovely art! We are glad Fenris is doing better...and we hope and pawray he heals up.
Sending lots of POTP, and our wags and licks, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooooooo! Very nice art work!
Mum and I really like it too.
Good to hear you are doing well Fenris. Purrs that does not change!
Purrs, Julie

pilch92 said...

I love all the Fenris art, especially the puppy one. You are in my prayers Fenris. XO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you everyone. Love, Mom & Fenris

Genevieve said...

Sounds like you're turning the corner, F. I hope so. Mom and I say prayers for you and all of our poorly frens every day. We know you will be fine.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

It's so lovely to see you looking so good Fenris. We enjoyed all the art today. Our paws are crossed tight in the hopes that it brings you better health. Millie sends sweet kisses, too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love all the pics of you, Fenris, and we are glad you are continuing to do better! Keep it up!

Woofs,
Ollie

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I really love your art! It's thoughtfully done and perfect for the season and the "subject" too! And all my best of vibes for those liver values to continue to improve!❤❤

meowmeowmans said...

Great art! We are super happy that you are doing better, Fenris. We love ya, buddy, and will keep on purring and praying, okay?

LOULOU said...

Oh, we love that doggy! And oh, those beautiful eyes. Fenris we love you. Happy Easter.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Stunning as always