Caturday Art with Fenris & Sunday Selfie

 

This is the Life Chronicled Challenge at GS the prompt was why you scrapbook.


Digital Scrapbooking Studio is having a Layout A Day Challenge today's prompt was to create a page using glyphs. 


LAD use the same photograph three times.


LAD Diagnol


LAD Use a Stamp and I hope you think this makes a good selfie.


Jumpstart your Layouts


Daily Download Challenge at Ginger Scraps MOL maybe Yin should use the treadmill to workout instead of as a bed, but at least she gets on the treadmill Mom won't go near it. And while Yang's eyes are closed he does look cute so I hope you enjoyed the pages. 

I will go to my regular vet Wednesday to check my liver values (they were elevated when I had my senior panel done) Hopefully they are back to normal and I won't have to take the liver pill anymore cause I don't like it. Yang on the other hand thinks it is yummy and tries to eat it. Mom has to lock him up when it's time for my medication. Yang is weird he likes the Revolution and wants to eat it too. I am doing OK, me and Mom are enjoying time together. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

16 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

We love all your art today and are especially happy to see so many pictures of Fenris. Our paws are crossed that your visit to the vet goes well and you can stop taking those pills.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Such wonderful art! Fenris is your star! And Yin and Yang, too...LOL!

Olivia is such a sweetheart:)

Lets hope the liver pills can be stopped.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Such pretty art!

catladymac said...

We are glad you are doing ok Fenris. It is really good Mom keeps your liver pill safe for you - it helps you but could really hurt a small kitty. We enjoyed the artwork.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such pretty art. We've sure been thinking of you Fenris and we pray that your Vet visit goes well.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sending you lots of purrs, Fenris!!! Love your scrapbook pages.

pilch92 said...

Beautiful art for Fenris. I am praying for you sweet boy. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm sending purrs to Fenris. Once Binga ate one of my human's ex's dogs meds - I think it was one for her liver, so it may have been the same type Fenris is taking. She had to go to the vet and was made to throw it up.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Each work of art it done with love

meowmeowmans said...

We love your artwork. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing, Fenris. We love you, pal!

The Florida Furkids said...

We always love your artwork.

Fenris, you are in our purrs and prayers.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Fenris. Thanks for the nice photo and news. We're glad you're doing OK. Take care of yourself, buddy!

Woofs,
Ollie

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Epic selfie and art Fenris! We're sending mew oodles of purrs dude, stay well buddy!

M Dawson said...

I am still catching up from Sunday Eeeep!! I love your layouts, they are beautiful! I hope you do OK Fenris.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks everyone we really appreciate your support.

~Fenris & Mom

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love art where Ferris is the star.