Sunday Selfie

 

Well it's more like a ussie than a selfie and we got distracted with bathing each other. I had the camera all set up in portrait mode so it would do weird things to the background when I noticed Yang's ears needed cleaning. (Sigh) the silly camera went ahead and took the picture.


Then I thought I would give it another try but I forgot to put it in portrait mode and Yang thought MY FURS needed a touch up and the stupid camera took the picture again. Hopefully we will have better luck next week. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Sometimes things just don't go according to plan :(
Still, I enjoyed the pics!
Purrs, Julie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks Julie, I am so glad you came by for a visit. ~Yin

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Even if it didn't go as planned, you still took a great selfie!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

But nonetheless we thought your loving care of each other was so sweet!

Millie and Walter said...

What a sweet ussie of you two helping each other out with your grooming.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Oh you two are so sweet! I just love that ussie!

pilch92 said...

Very sweet selfies. XO