Caturday Art & Dining with Sandra


 For my birthday I was lucky enough to dine at Trilby's 


The atmosphere is very elegant and the staff is very professional and friendly. If you are visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast I highly recommend dining at Trilby's in Ocean Springs. I enjoyed the Tasso Stuffed Fried Shrimp for an appetizer ( Tasso is a type of Cajun Ham) the Trout Trilby with Apple Braised Brussel Sprouts for the entree and  finished up with the Brule Peach Cobbler and an Espresso Martini for Desert. 

The evening was spent at the Ocean Springs Night Parade for Mardi Gra, where lots of beads and other goodies were caught. It was a very enjoyable day full of magical memories.

~Sandra, reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you had a lovely birthday. All of your choices for your meal sound delicious and I would probably have chosen the same.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

There were so many menu items I wanted to try. My friend got Chicken Piccata and it was really good too. The chicken was very tender.

Millie and Walter said...

We love your art commemorating your birthday. It sounds like you had a great day.

catladymac said...

Glad you had a happy birthday !

LOULOU said...

BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE Sandra! Love the videos.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

THat was a memorable Birthday celebration!