The yard is looking nice the grass is turning green and growing like wildfire. Our flowers are doing great. Mom has lots of weeding, trimming, planting etc to do. Me, I am staying nice and cozy in Tuiren's bed. ~Socks, reporting for ATCAD
- Cranberry Lace Bee Balm - It blooms in the summer and fall so we will have to wait awhile to actually see it blooming in our garden. Mommy hasn't decided where to plant it yet.
- Trailing Tibouchina Centradina floribunda - Mommy got a hanging basket to put it in. One of it's names is Trailing Princess Flower and that is probably what we will call it.
- Red Cestrum Cestrum newellii - Mommy is going to put it in a pot as it is a tropical/tender perennial.
- This is our favorite of all the plants she saw and that she brought home. Butterfly Flower Clerodendrum ugandense , we bet you can't guess why it is our favorite? It will go in a pot too as it is a tropical/tender perennial.
- Chinese Bell Flower - Mommy should probably get a pot for it, she was going to plant it in a flower bed, but it's a tropical too. She had one a long time ago, before she had the green house but it died. She didn't recognize the name at the Herb and Garden Fest It is also known as a Varigated Abutilon
- Red Firespike - It's going in a pot too.
- And the very last one Mexican Sage, Mommy is planting it down at the Hummingbird Cottage.
Dory's Backyard Teddy Bear Tea Party is our first stop.
Next we went to Madi's ME-ssage and Spa Day.
And then we went to Hailey's for some hunting, camping and fishing, and other outdoor funs.
~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD