From VDARE

Asians are complaining about a POSSIBLE backlash against them after a South Korean immigrant KILLED AMERICAN STUDENTS!!!!!

As a result, the important discussions about the inherent psychological strains of transcultural immigration never occur. The media chatter constantly about how wonderful diversity is and ignore the stress of adjusting to a different society. Immigrants are expected to be happy and grateful, while many are not. Stress is cumulative, and when the difficulties of cultural adjustment are piled on top of the normal problems of young adulthood, some may explode. Just two months ago, a Bosnian teenager living in Salt Lake City killed five in a rampage in a shopping mall.

We do no one any favor by encouraging millions from
vastly different cultures to move here. Excessive diversity often creates unhappiness and worse for everyone concerned. How many more innocent Americans have to die before multicultural immigration is recognized as being a monumental failure?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt that assimilating into a country and culture that is different from your own must be difficult but I hardly think that this should be accepted as the reason that immigrants commit murder.

America is a country born of immigrants and many -- most -- have done well without problems involving mass murder.

Perhaps a rigid psychological test prior to issuing entrance would be in order? I refuse to believe that immigration is to blame.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I like the idea of a rigid psychological test prior to issuing entrance.

From what I heard on the news (I was busy cleaning up an accident so I only caught some of it) there were tons of warnings that this guy was disturbed. He apparently had been stalking someone. She was talked into dropping the charges. Which points up a BIG problem in the U.S. stalking isn't taken seriously; but stalkers often go on to commit horrendous crimes.