Tuiren Tuesday

Fenris kindly let me play with the love worm. Fenris usually HOGS all the toys. I am resting up I has a very impawtant mission.

We are taking part in NaNoWriMo tomorrow. I has to help Fenris with our contribution to the plot. We are so excited to be a part of this and we can't wait to read today's installment at Bark and Lunge. As you can imagine I cheered our doggie hero (Petey) on in Day 1 when he dug out although if I had been there I would have told him climbing or jumping out is much easier and far less work then digging. Obviously our hero is a good dog like Fenris and only escapes his yard under the most dire conditions and not a hard boiled escape artist like myself. I just hopes he doesn't get in too much trouble today....................Maybe I can use some of my true life adventures to flesh out the plot, Fenris says I should put my experience to good use.

Does anyone know what kind of toy a hot wire is? it seems I am getting one for Christmas. Is it something like Hot Wheels? ~Tuiren reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! I'm doing Thursday's NaNoWriMo! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think someone is having a good nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so comfy! I know what that toy is, but Santa said it is a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love worm looks cuddly, T. Sweet dreams....

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh sweet Tuiren...how pawsome to see you and Fenris pawterening in writing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.