The M Cats (Guest Blogger)

 

Hi my name is Myst short for Mystique and I live at Grandpa's house now. I didn't always though I used to live in a trailer park with a bunch of other cats (this picture was taken there) anyway it got sold the new owners wanted the trailers gone had plans to bulldoze the property and didn't want the cats around. So some nice ladies trapped us and asked people to give us homes. So I came to live at Grandma & Grandpa's along with my litter mate Marvel & a nice older gent O'Malley (he isn't much older than us, just older). 


This is O'Malley (the Siamese up front, he has pretty blue eyes) and Marvel. We had to stay in cages when we first came to live here. The food was good.


But I did not like being in a cage. I was very ANGRY and REALLY SCARED.


I was glad Marvel was in the cage with me.


He was very brave he let the Alasandra creature that feed us pet him.


I did NOT let her get near me.


O'Malley let her pet him too.


He is a very gentle cat.


There is a dog that lives here too. She is a collie and her name is Lady O'Meara. She is very nice and doesn't even bark at us. ~Myst, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you guys have a good place to live.

catladymac said...

We are glad to meet you all. Myst we hope you get a little less wary of your good caretakers. Purrs and purrayers and POTP to you all !

pilch92 said...

Nice to meet you. I am glad you all have a loving home now.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sweeties don't know it yet, but you three are very, very fortunate...and cute too!

Millie and Walter said...

It's nice to meet you new kitties. We hope you grow to like your new home.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Chimera reporting, The M cats are still skittish especially Myst. Grandpa only catches an occasional glance of her. But Marvel and O'Malley kept eating when he was sitting close by so they are getting more used to him being around.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I am glad you got rescued from that other awful place. Glad you have a wonderful new home...and soon we hope you will love being there and learn to like your new peeps, too.

Is O'Malley a flame point? Or a Lynx point...we couldn't really tell.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mom is guessing a Lynx point, he certainly has a tabby's disposition he was super laid back.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is wonde4rful to meet you all.

Mickey's Musings said...

You three are so lucky to have such a good home.
I am very happy for you and I bet you will be happy there :)
Purrs, Julie