Feline Friday ~The Girls

It is very important to work out. I hit the treadmill almost everyday.


You have to be careful getting on and off though. 


I think Mom's comment that my exercise routine doesn't seem to be helping my weight loss is very rude.


At least I get on the treadmill. Mom never does. 


It helps to have an exercise buddy.


Scylla & Mom prefer Yoga and Belly Dancing to walking on the treadmill. Me and Dad do the treadmill.


And Chimera doesn't exercise at all.


In fact I don't think she has ever been in the exercise room. I wonder where she is. ~Yin reporting for ATCAD
 

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human dances around to YouTube workout videos! It's pretty funny.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You all set the best example what's good for the peeps...MOL...Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

Millie and Walter said...

It looks like that treadmill gets a nice sun puddle to lay in. Chimera doesn't need a regular workout because she is always exploring.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Chimera likes to do jumping jacks to the high up spots, so that is very good exercise...at least we think so!

Don't fall off the treadmill, Yin...petcretary did that once...OUCH! Se still has scars on her shins...

Mickey's Musings said...

I think exercise is good too.
So does mum even though she hardly ever does them ;)
Purrs, Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love the picture of the two of you enjoying your sun puddles